Not a Member?

Join Link TV!
Support Link TV
eNewsletters
40 Years Since the 1967- Six Days War
Samb1
June 8, 2007
7:27 AM PDT
I think that an independant Palestinian state and an Israeli state can form a confederation and partnerships on all levels. This will remove more than 50% of the conflicts in the Middle East.
jbello
June 7, 2007
1:11 PM PDT
I agree with both of you. My question is "Then what?"
Samb1
June 6, 2007
8:02 AM PDT
Israel has no intention to withdraw to the 1967 borders. It wants to maintain sovreignty over Jerusalem and control the water in the West Bank. How will the Palestinians establish a state on 15% of historic Palestine divided by apartheid walls, racist by-pass roads and 500+ checkpoints?
debois
June 5, 2007
9:53 AM PDT
The key to peace in the Middle East is solving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Israel must return all lands it captured in 1967 and accept the latest Saudi initiative for a comprehesive regional peace.
mosaicnews
June 5, 2007
8:12 AM PDT
On the 40th anniversary of the Arab-Israeli war of 1967, Israeli commentators are in reflective mood, voicing concern that Israel's continuing occupation of most of the lands it captured in the war has yielded no lasting peace.

The Palestinian press mourns the ongoing plight of the Palestinian people, and is pessimistic that the situation will improve for them any time soon.

Some of the Arabic press is self-critical, suggesting that the Arab people have not learned anything from the conflict and are still divided. A Syrian state-controlled paper voices defiance, saying Damascus remains determined to win back full control of the Golan Heights.

Will Israel Withdraw to 1967 Borders? Will there be peace between Israel and its neighbors?