In October of 2019 the city of Los Angeles through the Department of Cultural Affairs and the Institute of Contemporary Art organized a city-wide exhibition of public art and events based around the theme of food. Each artist interpreted a different aspect or issue surrounding food or food systems in the city from climate change, to food access, civic engagement to waste and recycling. Activating public parks throughout the city, artists created works to spark conversation about what it means to live in Los Angeles and how to work together for a sustainable and hopeful future.
- Tuesday Apr 20, 7:00 PM PDT on Link TV
- Tuesday Apr 20, 10:00 PM PDT on Link TV
- Wednesday Apr 21, 2:00 AM PDT on Link TV
- Wednesday Apr 21, 10:00 AM PDT on Link TV
- Friday Apr 23, 6:00 AM PDT on Link TV
- Friday Apr 23, 1:00 PM PDT on Link TV
- Sunday Apr 25, 4:00 AM PDT on Link TV