Roy meets the individuals bringing healthy and affordable food options into South L.A. communities that lack access to fresh food. Roy also visits with vegan grocer Olympia Auset, whose startup Süprmarkt delivers healthy and affordable food to the doorsteps of her community. Finally, Roy visits Earle’s Hot Dogs, a vegetarian hot dog cart that has grown over its 30-year history into a multi-location brick and mortar shop, now a staple of a community hungry for healthier options.
- Wednesday Jun 16, 6:30 AM PDT on Link TV
- Wednesday Jun 16, 1:30 PM PDT on Link TV
- Sunday Jun 20, 2:30 PM PDT on Link TV
- Wednesday Jul 28, 6:30 AM PDT on Link TV
- Wednesday Jul 28, 1:30 PM PDT on Link TV