Populations are dramatically shifting as climate change drives migration. Droughts and floods are driving many people away from their rural, farming communities into big cities. We see how this is manifesting in Mongolia and examine the factors leading to the new community of Haitian people living in limbo at the border between Mexico and the U.S.
- Wednesday May 19, 6:00 PM PDT on Link TV
- Wednesday May 19, 9:00 PM PDT on Link TV
- Thursday May 20, 1:00 AM PDT on Link TV
- Thursday May 20, 9:00 AM PDT on Link TV
- Saturday May 22, 5:00 AM PDT on Link TV
- Sunday May 23, 11:00 AM PDT on Link TV