Not too long ago it looked like New York's glory days as a center for dance music had passed. As the birthplace of disco and hip-hop and the home of legendary nightclubs like the Paradise Garage, Limelight, and Twilo, the city has long been part of the cultural fabric. But as the notoriously grimy city of the late 20th century transformed into the sleek and hyper-gentrified metropolis of today, its thriving underground lost its foothold.
- Saturday Jul 3, 6:30 PM PDT on Link TV
- Saturday Jul 3, 9:30 PM PDT on Link TV
- Sunday Jul 4, 6:30 AM PDT on Link TV
- Wednesday Jul 7, 12:30 AM PDT on Link TV
- Wednesday Jul 7, 4:30 AM PDT on Link TV
- Wednesday Jul 7, 12:30 PM PDT on Link TV