There are all sorts of things people can be proud of: a decision, an accomplishment, or standing up and being true to who they are. Palestinian Muslim Eman finds the best tool to defy cultural stereotypes; April shares the relief and redemption of living an authentic self; and Jay comes out and receives surprising reactions. Three stories, three interpretations of PRIDE, hosted by Theresa Okokon.
- Saturday Jun 11, 6:00 PM PDT on Link TV
- Saturday Jun 11, 9:00 PM PDT on Link TV
- Sunday Jun 12, 6:00 AM PDT on Link TV
- Wednesday Jun 15, 12:00 AM PDT on Link TV
- Wednesday Jun 15, 4:00 AM PDT on Link TV
- Wednesday Jun 15, 12:00 PM PDT on Link TV