Reclaiming Agriculture with the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation
For the Yocha Dehe people, who have lived in California’s Capay Valley for more than 15,000 years, local food production and deep knowledge of plant diversity sustained them for millennia. Using olives, a fruit of Spanish colonization, the Yocha Dehe people are combining ecological knowledge with modern science to rethink community-centered agri-business using sustainability practices that include high-efficiency irrigation.
- Wednesday Feb 16, 6:30 PM PST on Link TV
- Wednesday Feb 16, 9:30 PM PST on Link TV
- Thursday Feb 17, 1:30 AM PST on Link TV
- Thursday Feb 17, 9:30 AM PST on Link TV
- Saturday Feb 19, 5:30 AM PST on Link TV
- Sunday Feb 20, 11:30 AM PST on Link TV