Reclaiming Agriculture with the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation
For the Yocha Dehe people, who have lived in California’s Capay Valley for more than 15,000 years, local food production and deep knowledge of plant diversity sustained them for millennia. Using olives, a fruit of Spanish colonization, the Yocha Dehe people are combining ecological knowledge with modern science to rethink community-centered agri-business using sustainability practices that include high-efficiency irrigation.
- Wednesday Jan 20, 6:30 PM PST on Link TV
- Wednesday Jan 20, 9:30 PM PST on Link TV
- Thursday Jan 21, 1:30 AM PST on Link TV
- Thursday Jan 21, 9:30 AM PST on Link TV
- Saturday Jan 23, 5:30 AM PST on Link TV
- Sunday Jan 24, 11:30 AM PST on Link TV