This Is What A Feminist Sounds Like: Feminism in Windsor
Watch more "This Is What a Feminist Sounds Like" here:
- Part 1 - Slurred Speech Doesn't Stop Me
- Part 2 - Feminism in Windsor
- Part 3 - My Phase As a Nun
- Part 4 - Activists Reflect On Early Days of Feminist Theater
- Part 5 - Women In Black Have Met to Protest War Since 1988
- Part 6 - A True Mentor Never Quits
- Part 7 - The Shocking Death of Lori Dupont
In part 2 of this series—part of a feature-length film that chronicles the incredible life of Canadian activist Pat Noonan—Pat and her comrades discuss the pitfalls and triumphs of how the women's movement touched the city of Windsor and how forming their own women's group presented both challenges, and triumphs they will never forget.
Courtesy of filmmaker Kim Nelson and co-director Audra Macintyre.