This Is What A Feminist Sounds Like: My Phase As A Nun
Watch more "This Is What a Feminist Sounds Like" here:
- Part 1 - Slurred Speech Doesn't Stop Me
- Part 2 - Feminism in Windsor
- Part 3 - My Phase As a Nun
- Part 4 - Activists Reflect On Early Days of Feminist Theater
- Part 5 - Women In Black Have Met to Protest War Since 1988
- Part 6 - A True Mentor Never Quits
- Part 7 - The Shocking Death of Lori Dupont
In part 3 from "This Is What A Feminist Sounds Like," activist Pat Noonan describes her life as a nun in Canada and the social and political implications she encountered during this experience.
Courtesy of filmmaker Kim Nelson and co-director Audra Macintyre.